Pages

  • Facebook

Friday, January 9, 2015

The first post, yohooo !

No comments:
 
I've always wanted to write. I have respect for the people who write or read, or can do both.
My father reads a lot, he brought some 1000+ books when we moved to Bulgaria and he is always  reading something. All of them he already has read when he was in his twenties, but still is re-reading.  We always had a lot of books at home, we can't even fit all the books in the apartment and we had to bring some to my grandmas place. From all those books I've read 4 ... wait 6.
I've only started reading a bit more when I was living in Paris.  Reading in Paris is the sh*t !
In other places of the world people will evaluate you by your car, clothes, watch or jewelry you wear - in Paris they look at the books you read on the metro.

Nowadays I have some time on my sleeves and this blog will be my attempt to get better in writing.
*It's not a new year resolution!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff